Where are you??

Friday, December 31, 2010

The last day of 2010

"I have gone through a fantastic and marvelous year of 2010..."
This is the only sentence that i can say and to conclude my year...
I believe it must be HIM...
The only one in the world ...
guide me all the way from the start of 2010 to the end of 2010...
Hopefully, HIM will be always be with me...

The second thing is i wanna thanks my parents..
last time,i used to blame them why are they not support all the things that i wish to do...
Now, they gave me the 100% helping and supportive hand...
I really love both of you^^

Year 2011,
it will be a Good and Fantastic Year for me..
all the obstacles that i face..
i will take it as my challenges that go for a better life..
i always believe that..
all the obstacles is to train us rather than t

1 comment: