Where are you??

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

1 month and 1 day after my 20th birthday..^^

Today i went for my mid-term test,
my section of exam was 9am to 9:45am,
but i stayed there till 2:30pm only went back,
i wait for my friends to finish up her exam,
then only we went back together...

Today my mode:-
1. Tired
2. Lazy

Still remember last semester exam,
you still accompany me,
but this semester exam you are not,
i know you are in exam mode too,
i can't wish you directly,
but i wanna wish you from here,
hope you will get it^^

Sometimes i will think of you,
this means that you really make me "touched" once,
but all had became the past,
Past Tenses~~~

I always dream to get somethings which i think i will get it,
but maybe i am not just like what you said,
but i wanna have a try,
i know a quote " never try never know"..
maybe our mindsets are different,
i really hope we can be friend again^^
it is always a DREAM...

i won't forget the song and words that you had said it to me before..
Thanks...XXX^^

No comments:

Post a Comment