Where are you??

Thursday, November 4, 2010

what a wonderful day i have^^

Today i'm actually promised my cousin should be in her house by 10am,
but at this time i still in my dream,
until i heard my sms ringtone rang,
then only i manage to walk out from my dreamland........

10:13am..
i look at my phone and press in to my message box,
is from chwen hui....my dear friend....
she say she will meet me up in midvally after her school...
after that i also called up my cousin to tell her i just wake up....
she refuse to go with me to midvalley ...
Finally, i go myself......>.<

After i get up from my bed,
i received call from Am Bank,
which talk about my loan.....lol
the lady with a "sexy" voice..
and ask me about some questions....
which i think i am not really listen on it...
but finally i manage to listen too....

Then, i get settle up all my stuff..
and prepare myself into a "gym" look...
today is my first day to my gym center...
Celebrities Fitness...
But, somethings happen..
my personal trainer send me message to inform that he cannot make it today...
lol...i'm on the way already leh...
at last i still make up my mind to go ....

Around 12:30pm,
i reached the Celebrities Fitness front door,
i'm a bit nervous...
i'm a bit scare....
i come to the counter...
Alamak, i forget to bring my letter,
but the customer services person check my status through computer sistem,
haha...i manage to go in....
i choose a locker....."383" good number..^^
then, i put all my things into the locker,
i walk to the gym section....
i try to get someone to guide me,
finally i found one,
his name is "syamin"...a muscular malay guy...
he teach me some of the function of the machines and guide me the right way of using it....
the section is around 1 hours....1:45pm

While waiting for my friend to come,
i go to sauna...
so long i din't go for sauna already...
the last time i think is when i was in standard 5....lol
i wear my spectacles along into the sauna...
walao, there are a girl told me that i can't do that..
because the heat will alter the measurement of the spectacles...
new things i know for today...

I learned a lot in one day,
i feel that is really the time to be independence...
to work out things on my self...
to learn new things...^^

p/s: don't forget you wanna study and working in overseas oh~~~~i wish i could do it^^

No comments:

Post a Comment