Where are you??

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

in my mind^^

After 2 weeks self given holidays,
i am stating back my "engine" now....
already at the middle month of November...
for me, i don't think it is too late to start on somethings...
conversely, it is just right on time...

i start up my own "business"....
i am going to get my car,
and all i did it myself...
i am so proud of myself..
since i was small,
all the things wish i hope to get,
i will try it by myself....
just not to depend or to burden my parents...

Now, i'm grown up...
i get my own car..
i need to pay installment...
i need to take up many responsibility..
i am willing to do so....

i always tell myself..
i'm not a person who willing to stay in comfortable zone,
i am adventurous and willing to work hard...

Still remember there is one day,
i am on a bus,
way back to my house from school,
a Canadian guy sit next to me and ask me the way to some place,
after all, i still remember the last question he ask me...
"Do you have boyfriend?"...
he don't means to ask me to be friend,
but his meaning is ,
i should find a reliable guy and take care by him...

I think i should but all this is depend on the fate and chance that i have..
if you think you are the one,
don't feel shy to come near me...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment