Where are you??

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 24 ~~i think^^

Somethings i feel that special had happened today,
i had chat with many peoples today,
Facebook make me connected with not only my friends and also friend's friend....lol (apa ini??)

I also don't know...
just feel so touched and can make friends with so many peoples,
not to get attentions from the others,
but just wanna spread my love and earn care from the others,
i love my friends..... Susan, Nathalie, Ee lynn, Jenniffer, and many more....
i earn care from you all too..

When you look at the peoples status,
you will found that,
it is really marvelous,
you can know what is happening on the others at the same times,
but not at the same places.
but you can know it on the same wall...

I wanna keep explore my network to know more people,
and know more others things,
just like GREG said:" we have the most valuable things in the world~~the brain!!!"
Which makes us keep learning.....i "like " it^^


No comments:

Post a Comment