Where are you??

Sunday, October 31, 2010

my day ^^ 311010..24th day of my 20th years old

Today i woke up at around 10am,
i so tired last night and slept earlier...
just wanna upload photo for this post~~

A Wedding Ceremony of a couple of Indonesian


after the bride and the bridegroom meet up, they kiss each others....sweet^^

later on they when back to the bride's house for eating^^

after that i have stuff to do,
so i can't watch the ceremony already....
my aunty and uncle come and fetch me out~~
they bring me to attend there prize giving ceremony.
for the direct sales.....which i din't actually interested much~~
they are sweet...my uncle is cold~~lol


i'm wearing my high heels which i think got around 4 inches out for whole day,
i think is a good training for myself^^
guess what is this???
let me told you,
that's wisky + soda^^
my uncle made it and he cheat me that,
it's chinese tea....lol
but taste nice^^ "Like"...

~~THE END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment