Where are you??

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

FRIENDS~~~~

Such a long time i din't think about this question:

Who is your TRUE FRIEND ?

Still remember when i was in primary school and secondary school,
i keep finding my true friends,
i am a friendly person,
i have a lot of friends,
if i you really want me classified them into my true friend,
i can say no one,
but maybe i am a true friend of one of them,
is so cruel i say so,
it is so hurt to say so too...

But, many things have stopped me from finding the true friend,
i don't want to be hurt anymore,
i don't want to be sad of the friendship stuff anymore,
i have find another ways to define my friendship,
but,it is positive and make me comfortable..

i just wanna be myself,
and i treat all my friends equally,
i treat them with my "H.E.A.R.T"

If you are my friend,
if you have feel it,
if you feel that i'm your true friend,
i appreciated and i glad to have you as my friend^^

No comments:

Post a Comment