Where are you??

Saturday, October 9, 2010

20th second day^^

Today early in the morning...
my father send me to Petaling Jaya Learning Center to start my second semester...
i was wondering how my lecturer will look like...
are they will be like last semester make me boring and feel running away from the center???
All this questions are appear in my mind...
Haha..
Finally, all the lecturer din't make me disappointed..
They are so well in deliberate the lesson and make knowledgeable...
Just that there is one miss out things is the cafeteria din't open..
make me starved from morning 8am to 2:30pm...
Haiz...
Life is always like this ..
there must be a thing miss out...
I like Sir Kalish told me about the "Khaizan" spiritual....
Sir,i will look into it...^^


I can differentiate my day into 3 parts....
The second part is happened after my class..
i walk to Jaya One to wait for my dear friend, Choon Khai to fetch me...
He also brought me another 3 best friends, Suzhen, Jeffrey and Chwen hui...
We are going to celebrate my belated Birthday...
So kind they are..
My mission is to dress up and wear nicely for my dinner with them..
After around more than 2 hour of searching i had found my dress..
It is found and match by Suzhen...
Her sense of trend is so good..
My dearly friends also paid for my bill...
Thank you so much my dearly friends......
i also bought myself a 5 inches high heels..
wow...it was so challenging for my legs...
but i have make it and perform it nicely....^^(i mean walk with this high heels)

The third part will be we go to The Curve to have our dinner...
We ate Italianese....it was an Italian food restaurant ..
It was so nice...
I had eat spaghetti with big shrimps...
Yummy~~~
After that we went for a walk in The Street...
There were so many stall located there and sold many nice and unique goods....
One of my friend Kenny also came to meet us up although he was so tired after his work...
Thanks a lot...
My dearly friends......You all have made my day^^




No comments:

Post a Comment