Where are you??

Monday, October 25, 2010

251010~~19th day after my big day^^

Today i stay in my house for almost whole day,
i when to pasar with my popo..
still remember last time i used to go to pasar with her every weekend..
now,
she is getting older..
last time she hold my small hand,
now,
i'm holding her arm when she is walking with me...

I like to talk to her,
She care me,
She worry about me,
She is my popo^^

I also make myself to clean my bedroom..
it was so dirty...
i always feel it is dirty,
although i clean it everyday...

i drive my old WIRA,
just like my daddy taught me..
it's work...
i'm so happy and i'm get used to it..
what i less is just CONFIDENT......^^

My Mind:
Sometimes i will think of you,
Sometimes i will try to forget,
Sometimes i will try to wake up from my dreams....





No comments:

Post a Comment