Where are you??

Thursday, October 28, 2010

French~~


Bonjour!!!

Is the first word that i learn in my French class...
I really appreciated my dear friend, Chea Yuen...
She is the one who invited me to learn French with her in YMCA,
this is the first time i din't refuse the invitation of friend to learn somethings,
still remember i have no money to pay for the first level fees at that time,
she is the one willing to pay for me and i pay back to her later on...

Time fast so fast,
i have attended the 30hours of level one French class,
and i have got my certificate of attendances,
i can't believe that i have made it.

Actually i'm quite blur in the first few class,
luckily Chea Yuen guide me so well,
and she is willing to have extra tuition for me before the test.

The most great thing is i can translate the English version of dialogue to French,
that is the first time i check word by word and done it well,
i have found that,
if i done it by my heart,
it really work out.

I love French,
i will continue and learn it well in my coming 2nd level...^^

p/s: The word that i like the most in French is " J'adore".....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment