Where are you??

Friday, October 8, 2010

20th birthday^^

Today i wake up at around 8am..
open up my eyes..
and feel nothings...
Actually there are no different between birthday day and normal day..
the sun still rises up and the moon still appear..

I'm a person who cannot make my life easy..
I make my day full of things to do..
Sometimes i found that things that already planned..
Still can't gone smoothly..
Whereas somethings which are not in the plan and run or progress better than the planned one^^

I can't list down what i have done on my first day of 20th..
But be sure that it is somethings meaningful and transforming action for my life and future..
Everyone is chasing their perfect life and hope it will go smoothly..

Dreams for me there are not only a dreams..
i working hard on it and hope i won't indulge..
Still remember 10th years old birthday..
i was just a little girl..
i'm active in school activities...
enjoying school life..
enjoying playing games with my friends..
Quite a memorable moment i hope i won't forgot forever..

Now i'm stepping into the 20th years world...
i hope i won't regret when i was 30th..
and there are somethings are mine and i am somebody too...

That's me YVONNE..my new identity^^

No comments:

Post a Comment